Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Saw God Today

Today I saw God. Well, okay not Morgan Freeman or George Burns but a little bit glimmer of him. I'm still pretty much speechless and dumbfounded.
Okay more than a glimmer. This is the newest addition to our family. We are blessed to be a couple weeks and cannot wait to meet the newest member. I'm still struggling with this. While my wife is on child #5, this is my first biological child. It happens to other people so the thought that this is MY CHILD still makes me tremble and wonder.

Latest Addition. Can already text!


We had been nearly this far along a year ago when we lost our baby and frankly had given up on having any more children. God thought differently. We anxiously await the birth.

For those struggling to conceive or challenged to kill the child. Pray and realize that every child is a miracle for you or possibly for others desperate to have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment